Attendant, Room (seasonal) — Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge (Cooper Landing, AK)
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing guest rooms and other guest areas in accordance with Holland America Line and Princess Cruises policies and procedures.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Successful room attendants must be able to work independently within a team environment, contributing to a pleasant, positive guest experience.
- Must be able to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment, while maintaining attention to details.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position for 8 hours per day, including the ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with employees, management, and guests.
- Some experience in positions involving customer service is normally preferred for this job.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Cooper Landing, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.