Warehouse Clerk (seasonal) — Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge (Cooper Landing, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level shipping and receiving tasks.
- Routinely, processes deliveries, coordinates distribution and storage.
- Records transactions.
- Answers calls from employees, management, customers to respond to queries.
- High school or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized purchasing or receiving systems.
- Working knowledge of warehousing or food storage is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Some experience in positions involving clerical assignments or record keeping is normally preferred for this job.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Cooper Landing, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.