Specialist, Compliance-Anchorage (seasonal) — H.E.S.S. - Alaska Operations
- Provides training structure and materials for driver training certification program.
- Assists with classroom training and conducts training sessions.
- Manages certification and training documents and files for the division.
- Responsible for accident investigation, preventability determinations, and collision/incident review.
- Completion of an Associate’s degree or some college coursework.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbal and written, with employees, management, and customers.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business application, with working knowledge of computerized database systems and desktop publishing.
- Three (3) years related experience in commercial driving and some experience as a driver trainer/instructor.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is required. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Alaska CDL Examiner certification is required within 30 days of hire
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.