SAY Attendant (Recycling & Refuse) (seasonal) — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
SAY Team Member (Recycling & Refuse Collection Team)Responsibilities:
- Supports the HAP “Sustain Alaska and the Yukon” (SAY) program and goals
- Routinely collects waste materials and recyclables from operations, venues, and work areas.
- Sorts and prepares recyclables for transport.
- Performs a variety of entry-level maintenance tasks.
- Routinely performs maintenance and maintenance inspections.
- Assists with scheduled and unscheduled repairs.
- Maintains records.Requirements:
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- One year of experience in positions involving building maintenance.
- Current, valid driver's license, with clean driving record are required. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be a part of our random drug testing program.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
HAP Alaska-Yukon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.