Porter — Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge (Copper Center, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level luggage handling, customer service, and housekeeping tasks.
- Routinely provides luggage handling, guest assistance, shuttle service, as well as, cleaning guest rooms and public areas.
- Assists with front desk tasks and duties.
- Responds to customer, employee, and management inquiries.
- Maintains supply closets and make supply deliveries as needed.
- Identify maintenance issues.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and written, with employees, management and customers.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Some experience in positions involving luggage handling, customer service, and/or housekeeping is preferred for this job.
- Minimum age of 18 is required for this position.
- To service areas where alcohol is present the minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Current, valid Alaska driver's license and clean driving record are required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Copper Center, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.