Cook, Line (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Performs a variety of advanced food preparation tasks.
- Routinely, prepares and processes food.
- Monitors food preparation and supervises kitchen staff operations.
- Culinary degree or equivalent certification or equivalent line cook experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized restaurant point of sales (POS) systems is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving commercial food preparation.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.