Cook, Prep (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level food preparation tasks.
- Routinely, prepares and processes food and beverages for cooking or service.
- Cleans and washes food items.
- Observes company health, sanitation and food quality policies.
- Assists with cleaning and sanitizing kitchen and food items.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Working knowledge of computerized restaurant point of sales (POS) systems is desired.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Some experience in positions involving food preparation is preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.