Groundskeeper (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Maintains plants, flowers and property grounds and foliage.
- Maintains property appearance according to company standards.
- Assists maintenance department as needed.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving grounds maintenance, commercial nursery or gardening is preferred.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be a part of our random drug testing program.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.