Host/Cashier (seasonal) — Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge (Fairbanks, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level customer service and clerical tasks.
- Routinely, processes financial payment transactions.
- Responds to employees, management, and customers queries.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized restaurant order placement systems.
- Working knowledge of accounting is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Some experience in positions involving accounting, cashier work or customer service assignments is normally preferred for this job.
- Employee housing is not available at this location.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.