Groundskeeper (seasonal) — Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge (Copper Center, AK)
- Maintains plants, flowers and property grounds and foliage.
- Maintains property appearance according to company standards.
- Assists maintenance department as required.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One year of experience in positions involving grounds maintenance, commercial nursery or gardening.
- A current, valid driver's license, with clean driving record is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.