Bartender (seasonal) — Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge (Copper Center, AK)
- Performs a variety of routine beverage preparation tasks.
- Processes beverage and food orders and processes customer payments.
- Prepares orders and serves customers.
- Answers customer, employee, and management queries.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized point of sales (POS) systems.
- Working knowledge of cocktail preparation is preferred.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to organize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One year of experience in positions involving cocktail beverage preparation and serving.
- Current TAMS card is required.
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Copper Center, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.