Clerk, Gift Shop (seasonal) — Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge (Copper Center, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level customer service and sales tasks.
- Routinely applies knowledge of product and sales techniques to provide customer service and generate maximum sales.
- Processes merchandise, creates displays, provides information and promotes sales.
- Answers calls from customers, employees, management to respond to queries.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized retail sales systems.
- (Some locations, may operate espresso machines and prepare hot and cold non-alcoholic drinks).
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service by evaluating customers' needs, responding to questions, collecting and entering data in a computer, while working in a team or group environment.
- One or more years' experience in positions involving customer service or sales is required for this job.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.