Luggage Handler (seasonal) — Fairbanks Transportation and Guest Services (Fairbanks, AK)
- Performs a variety of customer service and luggage handling tasks.
- Routinely, picks-up and delivers luggage.
- Assists with identifying and claiming luggage; processing lost luggage claims.
- Loads and unloads luggage from truck and motorcoaches.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail and accuracy, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Some experience in positions involving luggage handling.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs regularly, sometimes above head level.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.