Driver-Guide (seasonal) — McKinley Transportation and Logistics (Trapper Creek, AK)
Availability: Full Time-Our season runs May through September.
- Performs a variety of customer service and driving tasks.
- Applies knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA).
- Regulations through required documents maintained daily.
- Routinely drives a motorcoach and provides narrated tours.
- Performs inspections on vehicles and basic mechanical duties.
- Applies knowledge of the area to provide information to passengers.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to safely drive a motorcoach while speaking to passengers, answering questions and providing narration, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- One year of experience in positions involving customer service.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is required. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.