Driver-Guide (seasonal) — Ketchikan Transportation and Guest Services (Ketchikan, AK)
Availability: Full Time. Season runs May through October.
- Performs a variety of customer service and driving tasks.
- Applies knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations through required documents maintained daily.
- Routinely drives a motorcoach and provides narrated tours.
- Applies knowledge of the local area to provide information to passengers.
- Performs inspections on vehicles and basic mechanical duties.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications.
- Ability to safely drive a motorcoach while speaking to passengers, answering questions and providing narration, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- One year of experience in positions involving customer service.
- Current, valid state's driver's license.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Motor Vehicle Report required.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) is required. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
Ketchikan, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.