Work in Denali Transportation & Guest Services
Holland America-Princess’ Denali Transportation Division is based at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge and McKinley Chalet properties, located north of the entrance to Denali National Park on the banks of the Nenana River. The lodge is about a two hour drive from Fairbanks or four hour drive from Anchorage. Denali National Park is a six million acre wilderness that can be explored on bus tours, shuttles or on foot. Holland America-Princess offers courtesy shuttles to the National Park Entrance as well as shuttles to popular tours like flight seeing, horseback riding, and golfing.
For more information about the Denali National Park area, we recommend visiting this site: www.nps.gov/dena
Dormitory living: This typically includes shared rooms with public bathrooms. Some rooms include private bathrooms while others have bathrooms available on each floor. This is a smoke free environment!
- Room and board is taken directly out of each paycheck
- Cafeteria-style food is available at the employee housing complex in Healy, Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, and the McKinley Chalet properties
- Amenities include:
- Laundry facilities
- Ping pong, foosball tables, pool tables and a piano
- Two recreation centers with large TV and DVD players
- Wireless internet access and desk top computers available in the recreation centers
- RV Sites: RV sites are not available at the employee housing location. RV sites are available in the area at the nearby McKinley RV Park. Full hook-ups are available.
- Local Transportation: Employee shuttles run between the hotels in the Canyon and employee housing in Healy throughout the day.
- A weekly employee shuttle to Fairbanks is also available.
Why Work for Denali Transportation?
Upon successful completion of the terms of the employment agreement, an attractive discounted travel program may be available including cruises with Princess Cruises, Holland America Line and Seabourn. Land excursions like fly fishing, wagon rides, and river rafting are available throughout the season at a discounted price.
In Fairbanks (on a pre-arranged date), you will be picked up by a shuttle from Denali. Speak with your hiring manager for more information.