Work in Mt. McKinley Transportation & Guest Services
The Mt. McKinley Transportation Division operates out of the Mt McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge. The Mt. McKinley Princess Lodge is a private land holding within Denali State Park. We are located 15 miles from Trapper Creek and two hours from Denali National Park. We have an office in the town of Talkeetna which is one hour from the Lodge. From the decks of the Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge you have the opportunity to view Denali, the highest mountain in North America. Denali is approximately 38 miles from the Lodge.
For more information about the Mt. McKinley/Denali State Park area, we recommend visiting these sites:
Denali State Park Information http://www.dnr.state.ak.us/parks/units/denali1.htm.
Why Work at McKinley Transportation?
Upon successful completion of the terms of the employment agreement, an attractive discounted travel program may be available including cruises with Princess Cruises, Holland America Line and Seabourn. Land excursions like river rafting and horseback riding are available at a discounted price. Great fishing is also located in the area.
- Employee housing is a 5 minute walk from the main lodge.
- All rooms are non-smoking and pet free environments.
- Dormitory living: typically shared rooms with bathrooms down the hall. Meals are included and served in the Employee Dining Room at the Lodge. Housing and meals are covered by a minimal fee.
- RV Sites are available.
- Amenities at employee housing include:
- Free laundry facilities, including detergent
- Employee Rec Room with TV, and DVD player
- Basketball hoops
- Wireless internet access available at hotspots and most rooms.
- Desktop computers available in Employee Lounge.
- Soda and food vending machines
- Exercise equipment
- Cable television hookup in each room. Televisions are not provided.
- Convenient parking for employees with cars.
Once in Anchorage, you will be picked up by a shuttle from the Mt. McKinley Princess Lodge. Speak with your hiring manager for more information.