Denali Princess Lodge and McKinley Chalet Resort Employee Services
Our facility is located near the entrance to Denali National Park on the George Parks Highway. The Denali Princess Lodge and McKinley Chalet Resort Employee Services offer endless opportunities for hiking and backpacking are right outside your door. Hop on the park shuttle to take you deep into the national park with a chance to glimpse Mt. McKinley, North America’s highest peak at 20,320 feet. Denali Princess Lodge and McKinley Chalet Resort Employee Services is a seasonal property with operations located approximately two hours south of Fairbanks and four hours north of Anchorage and is open from May to September.
Denali Princess Lodge and McKinley Chalet Resort Employee Services Jobs
The Information you Need:
For more information about the Denali National Park area, we recommend visiting this site: Denali National Park
Division Location: Denali National Park, Alaska
Number of Hotels Supported: 2
Housing Type: Dorm Style
Typical Season: Early May through late September
Types of Jobs:
- Front Desk Representatives
- Food & Beverage Positions
- Administration–Accounting and Human Resources
- Maintenance Assistants
The operations of the Denali Princess Lodge and McKinley Chalet Resort Employee Services is located approximately 12 miles from the entrance to magnificent Denali National Park in the historical and quaint coal mining community of Healy. Both locations are quiet in the winter and erupt into a hotspot of activity in the summer months with easy access for exploration of the local flora and fauna and a possible awe inspiring view of Mt. McKinley (weather permitting)!
Complimentary scheduled shuttles are offered to the park visitor center and science learning center, as well as a selection of area hiking trails. One can access the six million acre park by choosing between a fully guided tour or a ride through the park on a shuttle bus. Though there is a small grocery/convenience store across the street from employee housing, a weekly shuttle to Fairbanks also offers employees a chance to access the conveniences of Alaska’s second largest city.
Dormitory living: typically shared rooms with bathrooms down the hall. This is a smoke free environment and absolutely no smoking is allowed inside the building, including the bar. Three meals per day are served in employee housing and at the employee dining area at the Lodge.
RV Sites: limited number of sites available in the Healy area, but are not affiliated with Denali Princess Lodge and McKinley Chalet Resort Employee Services.
Amenities at employee housing include:
- Free laundry facilities, including detergent
- Ping pong, foosball, air hockey, and pool tables, shoot around basketball, shuffleboard, Wii System, and many board games and other activities
- Outdoor sports court with basketball hoops
- Recreation centers with large TVs and DVD players
- In room televisions with a selection of satellite channels
- Scheduled activities and movie nights
- Exercise room with cardio and weight training equipment
- Wireless internet access and desk top computers available in Rec. Center and the internet library. (Wireless internet access is limited due to the remote location of the lodge. It is only available for email and surfing purposes; no downloading of music, movies, games, etc. can be supported with the limited availability.)
- Soda and snack vending machines
- Bar and Grill
Why work with the Denali Princess Lodge and McKinley Chalet Resort Employee Services?
Denali National Park and surrounding area offers endless opportunities for wildlife viewing, hiking, camping, fishing, golfing, and national park education programs. You can even volunteer to walk the Denali National Park Service sled dogs! Discounts are available on most tours offered at the lodge Tour Desk, such as river rafting and flight seeing.
Upon successful completion of the terms of the employment agreement, an attractive discounted travel program may be available, including cruises with Princess Cruises, which sails worldwide.
Upon your arrival in Anchorage, you will be picked up by a shuttle from Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge. Speak with your hiring manager for more information.