Agent, Guest Services (seasonal) — Fairbanks Transportation and Guest Services (Fairbanks, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level customer service tasks.
- Routinely, provides customer assistance to guests.
- Provides direction, assists with questions and queries.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Some experience in positions involving customer service is normally preferred for this job.
- Must be minimum age of 18.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Princess Cruises and Holland America Line Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status