We’re excited that you’ve decided to apply for a job with us! There are 8 steps you’ll need to take in order to submit your application. Here are step-by-step directions for properly filling out the form.
1. Start your application by selecting a location.
Here is the list of “CURRENT OPENINGS”.
Click on the job that most appeals to you and click “APPLY NOW”.
2. Next, click on the location where you’re going to apply (Alaska application, Canada application, or Seattle application).
3. Enter in your information for the “Background Verification” and then click “Submit Step 1 of 6”.
4. Enter in your date of birth, driver’s license or identification card number, the state issuing license or identification card (Note: the Driver’s License State must be a two letter abbreviation), your name as it appears on your license, and social security number. Next, enter your gender, race/ethnicity, and whether or not you are a protected veteran.
Finally, enter your full name below, which will authorize us to obtain a consumer report and/or investigative report about you in order to consider you for employment.
Then click “Submit Step 2 of 6”.
5. Next, review your information then click “Submit Step 3 of 6”.
6. After that, apply for the specific position you’re interested in. Click on one of the relevant links below.
7. Complete the form fields below. Then, select your first job choice, and if applicable your second and third choice of employment. You must choose both the location and the job.
After that, continue filling out every field that has an asterisk next to it. Lastly, type in your name and the date of the application and hit submit.