BE SAFE! TRAVEL SAFE! WORK SAFE!
December 16, 2020
We are now hiring for our summer 2021 season! Get ready for a summer adventure in the Last Frontier. Experience breathtaking views, fresh local cuisine, and awe-inspiring wildlife. See it all for yourself – and make friends from around the world – while leading tours, serving in hospitality and culinary, or hitting the road in transportation operations.
We are committed more than ever to ensure a healthy and safe work environment in Alaska and the Yukon. We are actively working with the cruise lines, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State of Alaska and Yukon territories as well as other local and government agencies to ensure our protocols meet their standards upon your arrival.
The health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees is always our top priority. Here are some of the things we are going to do to keep you safe in Alaska during our 2021 operating season:
· Conducting COVID-19 testing of all of our guests and employees
· Mandatory mask wearing in public areas
· Touchless temperature checks
· Accessible hand washing and sanitizing stations
· Thoroughly sanitizing public areas regularly
· Continuously disinfecting high touched surfaces and equipment
· Enhancing our building, motorcoach and train car fresh air filtration systems by installing high-efficiency air filters
Additionally, we will have mitigation plans in place for our hotels, our employee housing and our driver training programs. It’s critically important that we keep our team members well, which is why we are reinforcing healthy behaviors and protocols. The health and safety measures we’re planning for next summer’s operating season will be frequently updated here so you have the most up-to-date information.
Join our team to experience Alaska and the Yukon by applying today! #WeAreBack