Denali Rail Host (part time Seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Perform a variety of advanced customer service tasks while escorting guests on the Rail from Anchorage to Denali.
- Routinely utilize product knowledge to assist guests with pre-booked activities in Denali.
- Monitor hotel accommodations and communicate to the hotel staff any needed changes.
- Routinely, book new or additional excursions, make meal reservations, and answer general operational questions about Denali.
- Demonstrated public speaking experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing, with guests, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize the needs of up to 176 guests in a 10 hour work day.
- Attention to detail and good multi-tasking skills are also necessary.
- Must be at 18 years of age.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Required to pass the Company Driver Safety training program.
- All Rail employees must have a current Alaska Food Handler’s Card.
- Must be legally able to work in the US.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.