Assistant, Human Resources (seasonal) — Denali Employee Community, Denali, AK
- Performs a variety of moderately complex clerical and entry-level human resources tasks.
- Routinely processes employee documents and data and verifies information.
- Responsible for accurate recording and maintenance of employee personnel files and records according to federal and local laws and company requirements.
- Researches discrepancies, initiates contact with employees.
- Responsible for administration of select employee programs.
- Assists with employee recognition programs and activities.
- Answers calls from employees to respond to queries.
- High school or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbal and written) with employees and management regarding sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail and accuracy, while working in a team or group environment.
- One year of experience in a position involving record keeping and file maintenance in human resources or similar environment.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.