Clerk, Receiving (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Responsible for the daily receipt of food and beverage items brought to the rail division.
- Prepare orders for storing.
- Maintain inventory as necessary for ensuring kitchen is prepared for passenger needs.
- Other food and beverage tasks as needed.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Familiar with computerized or digitized systems is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail and accuracy, while working in a team or group environment.
- Some experience in positions involving food and beverage, ordering, receiving, and inventory is normally preferred for this job.
- Position is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 70 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.