Chef, Sous (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Supervises a team of kitchen staff and the food production activities and operations.
- Performs a variety of advanced food preparation tasks.
- Coordinates team activities to ensure accurate and timely processing of food orders.
- Routinely processes food, monitors supplies, and supervises the food preparation and processing.
- Applies knowledge of food services operations to monitor product and control costs.
- Monitors quality standards and establishes safety and sanitation standards.
- Culinary degree or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized point of sales (POS) systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Three years of experience in positions involving food preparation.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.