Supv, Warehouse (seasonal) — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
- Supervises warehouse staff and the activities of the warehouse operations and services.
- Oversees financial accountability for purchasing, deliveries, distribution procedures, storage requirements, and inventory procedures.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Companyâ€™s policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized point of sales (POS) systems.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, and customers, vendors and suppliers.
- Two years of progressively responsible positions in warehouse supervision.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Must have a valid Alaska Food Handlers card.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.