Supv, Employee Housing (seasonal) — Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge (Copper Center, AK)
- Manages the employee housing environment. Develop and implement activities for employees.
- Coordinate transportation for employee use.
- Mediate, coach, and resolve conflicts as needed.
- Monitor the employee housing environment for cleanliness and safety.
- Coordinate with appropriate departments to resolve problems as needed.
- Responds to employee and customer queries and requests.
- Applies knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and employee housing laws and regulations.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business application, with working knowledge of computerized hotel reservations systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Two years of progressively responsible positions in customer service or employee relations.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Copper Center, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.