Analyst, PC Systems (seasonal) — Fairbanks Transportation and Guest Services (Fairbanks, AK)
Season dates from April 1- September 30.
- Evaluates and resolves user hardware and software problems.
- Installs PCs, printers, software, and terminals.
- Assists with file server back-ups and installs data/voice cabling and connections.
- Coordinates vendor-provided repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains inventory of computer hardware and assists with departmental projects as required by departmental supervision.
- This job normally requires an Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in the computer field.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with broad-based knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and applications software.
- Ability to work independently, to prioritize work, meet deadlines and maintain an attention to detail and accuracy, while working in a remote reporting environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbal and written, with employees, management, and customers.
- This job normally requires demonstrated experience in networked environments.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.