Supv, Public Areas (seasonal) — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
- Supervises the public areas attendant staff, activities, and operations.
- Coordinates public areas attendant staff and other department activities to respond to requests and set up rooms as needed.
- Monitors staff activities, provides training.
- Performs housekeeping duties and inspections.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintains an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to comply with company health and safety requirements.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- One year of progressively responsible positions in housekeeping.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.