Asst Mgr, Guest Service (seasonal) — Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge (Denali National Park, AK)
- Supervises the Guest Service staff, activities, and operations.
- Coordinates Service Desk and other department activities to process guest accommodations and requests.
- Coordinates and supervises vendor services, functions and activities used by hotel guests.
- Provides customer service and problem resolution within Company guidelines and policies. Monitors financial transactions and processes reports.
- Applies knowledge of Company products, customer service, Service Desk operations.
- Analyzes and prepares reports.
- Responsible for the supervision, training, and performance guidance of directly assigned personnel.
- This job normally requires a professional level of knowledge in customer service equivalent to that which would be acquired through the completion of some college or Associate degree work or equivalent certification. Demonstration of directly related work experience, which has provided an equivalent breadth, and depth of knowledge may be considered in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business application, with working knowledge of computerized hotel reservations systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- This job normally requires three years of progressively responsible positions in hotel front desk or customer service. Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.