Cook, Line (seasonal) — Fairbanks Westmark Hotel (Fairbanks, AK)
- The line cook assists the Executive Chef and the Sous Chef to cook and maintain the standards of all food to guests, including consistent preparation, execution and presentation of each menu item.
- Minimum education of high school or GED, six months to one year or related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write and read reports and purchase orders.
- Ability to communicate and solve practical problems with groups of customers and/or employees.
- Requires basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to regularly lift a minimum of 10-15 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.