Assistant, Administrative (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Assist the Controller and General Manager with daily and seasonal accounting and business operations such as basic accounting function support, timekeeping and payroll, employee recruiting, interviewing, hiring and general human resource administration.
- Responsible for the coordination of employee housing.
- May be responsible to support and coordinate the efforts of the hotel Safety, Energy and Environment committee.
- Associate's degree or two years related experience or training.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications with emphasis in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Prior administrative experience and ability to handle confidential information is necessary.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Strong organizational, detail oriented and customer service skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.