Bartender (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Routinely, serve beverages to hotel/restaurant guests in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
- Prepare beverages for other servers to serve our guests.
- Ability to handle serving duties as needed.
- High school diploma or certification preferred.
- Previous bartender experience required.
- Ability to obtain any government required license or certificate.
- CPR certification and/or First Aid Training preferred.
- Current TIP or TAMS certification is required.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds with frequent balancing, reaching, handling, pushing, pulling, grasping, standing and walking the entire shift.
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.