Houseperson (seasonal) — Skagway Westmark Hotel (Skagway, AK)
- Perform a combination of cleaning tasks to maintain hotel guest rooms and common areas.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Vocational Education, apprentice training or on-the-job training required.
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
- Ability to follow instructions, prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, in English, with customers, employees and management.
- Frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, reach, stand or walk the entire shift.
- Handle tools and/or special devices to work, move or carry objects is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Skagway, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.