Mgr, Front Desk (seasonal) — Dawson City Westmark Hotel (Dawson City, YT)
- Manages sales and customer service functions related to guest registration, inputs & processes reservations and revenue collections from guest.
- Supervises Desk Clerks and is responsible for all front office activity.
- Ultimately ensures guests are satisfied with their stay and is crucial in resolving customer complaints, billing questions, and any other guest related issues.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Front Office Manager, preferably a total of 3-5 years total experience in the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, training, certifications and/or front desk front line (clerk) experience is preferred.
- This position requires an individual that is responsible, reliable, works well under pressure, and is detail oriented.
- Requires mathematical development sufficient to be able to add & subtract.
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret common (technical) journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Must have knowledge of computer operations and be able to use programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to operate department within budget, including labor.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
Dawson City, Yukon, Canada
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Yukon