Supv, Gift Shop (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Supervises a team of gift shop clerks and gift shop activities and operations.
- Coordinates and monitors sales and promotional activities to maximize sales.
- Monitors financial transactions; prepares deposits and reports.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Some college or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized retail sales systems.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing, with guests, employees and management.
- Must be able to life and carry a maximum of 50 lbs on a daily basis.
- Two (2) years of progressively responsible positions in retail sales management.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Minimum age of 18 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.