Supv, Luggage Handler (seasonal) — Denali - McKinley Chalet Resort (Denali National Park, AK)
- Performs a variety of customer service tasks.
- Routinely, provides luggage handling, shuttle service and guest assistance.
- Monitors and supervises bell staff and luggage crew, and provides training.
- Assists with front office clerical duties.
- Responds to employees, management, and customers queries.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized hotel reservations systems and hotel switchboard consoles.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One year of experience in positions involving customer service or hotel services.
- Current, valid Alaska drivers license and clean driving record are required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.