Supv, Food and Beverage (seasonal) — Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge (Fairbanks, AK)
- Supervise staff in all aspects of the day to day restaurant operations and service; ensure that orders are accurately prepared and delivered timely according to service sequence standards.
- Maintains procedures and controls to generate business and meet the Companyâ€™s customer satisfaction and financial goals.
- Available to assist in training Princess Food and Beverage staff.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Companys policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.
- Some college or equivalent certification.
- Excellent organizational skills required for seating guests, expediting food, cleaning equipment, reading floor plans, charts, schedules.
- Excellent verbal & written skills for communicating with guests and staff, issuing instructions and communicating policies.
- Excellent comprehension required for interrupting and implementing policies and procedures; writing schedules & procedures.
- Ability to comply with health and safety requirements, including knowledge of chemicals used in sanitation.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.