Driver, CDL Shuttle — Denali Transportation and Logistics (Denali National Park, AK)
Availability: Full Time. Season runs May thru September.
- Performs a variety of customer service and driving tasks.
- Routinely drives a motorcoach, bus, or small shuttle vehicles between the railroad depot, and hotel properties.
- Other driving duties may include employee shuttles, evening dining shuttle between properties.
- Routinely, gives in-depth information about our properties and location to our guests.
- Welcomes and assist guests with their luggage.
- Performs basic mechanical duties.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to safely drive a vehicle while speaking to passengers and answering questions, while working in a team or group environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers, employees and management.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving customer service.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Current, valid Commercial Driver's License, Class B with an air brake endorsement is required. (May be obtained through Company training course.)
- Must be certified as physically qualified through a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and drug screen.
- Minimum age of 21 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Denali National Park, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.