Training Program Administrator (Logan,UT) (Seasonal) — Driver Training (Lower 48 States)
- Provides moderately complex and comprehensive secretarial support to the Driver Safety & Training department.
- Routinely updates and maintains systems, records, training files, and logs. Establishes and maintains departmental files.
- Monitors training progress; assists/facilitates timely and successful completion of the training program.
- Coordinates meetings, classroom sessions and schedules for trainers and students.
- Performs administrative duties required by departmental supervision.
- Schedules preventative maintenance for motorcoaches, tracks monthly mileage and maintenance costs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job normally requires a level of knowledge in secretarial duties equivalent to that which would be acquired through the completion of an Associate’s degree, some college coursework. Demonstration of directly related work experience, which has provided an equivalent breadth, and depth of knowledge may be considered in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbal and written) with employees, management and customers, while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to organize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail and accuracy, while working in a team or group environment.
- This job normally requires two years of experience in positions involving secretarial or clerical assignments and reporting to a senior level of management.
- Previous experience as a driver trainer is preferred.
Princess Cruises and Holland America Line, Logan, UT
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.