Dishwasher (seasonal) — Rail Services (Anchorage, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level cleaning, storage and kitchen tasks.
- Routinely washes, cleans and stores food and beverage cooking and serving items.
- Cleans and sanitizes the kitchen area.
- Assists with food preparation.
- High school or equivalent certification.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize duties, meet deadlines, to maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Follow company and state sanitation guidelines.
- Ability to obtain a Alaska State Food Handler card.
- Some experience in positions involving dishwashing or restaurant work is normally preferred for this job.
- Minimum age of 18 is required.
- Position is frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally up to 70 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Anchorage, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.