Coord, Team Relations — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Develop, promote, facilitate and breakdown recreational opportunities for seasonal team members.
- Screen comment cards and maintenance requests and clearly communicate need to appropriate departments.
- Provide filing support to Human Resources Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Monitor the employee housing environment for safety. Coordinate with appropriate departments to resolve issues as needed.
- Applies company policies, procedures while meeting goals of the team relations program.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of team members and management.
- Ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Two years’ experience in recreational leadership position or similar field.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Current, valid driver's license, with three (3) years clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.