Manager, Administration (seasonal) — Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge (Cooper Landing, AK)
- Manages the hotel payroll, personnel, and accounting processes and reporting for the hotel.
- Administers payroll and accounting activities and monitors controls and procedures.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the Company's policies, objectives and applicable government laws and regulations.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized accounting and payroll systems.
- Ability to clearly communicate, verbally and in writing, with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Four years of progressively responsible positions in accounting or finance.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a business environment is required.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check with a credit check.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.Kenai, AK USAPrincess Cruises & Holland America Lines, AlaskaWe are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status