Representative, Guest Service (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Performs a variety of moderately difficult customer service tasks.
- Routinely, apply knowledge of company products and services to assist the guests maximize their stay at the property.
- Responsible for processing payments for tour sales and excursions.
- Responsible guest and employee activities including Bird TLC presentations and manning the Fireside Patio.
- Board motor coaches to welcome guests while handing out key packets or to bid them farewell.
- Applies knowledge of the local area to provide information to guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with a working knowledge of computerized reservations systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Current, valid driver's license, with clean driving record. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) will be requested.
- Must meet Company's clean driver eligibility requirements.
- Ability to work early morning or late evening shifts as needed.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving customer service or sales.
- Minimum age is 18 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.