Auditor, Night (seasonal) — Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Performs a variety of complex clerical and basic accounting tasks.
- Routinely processes financial transactions and performs revenue audits.
- Performs front desk duties as needed.
- Applies knowledge of the local area to provide information and answer questions from guests.
- Answers calls from customers, employees, and management.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written in English, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to respond to customer requests and emergencies, process financial information, meet deadlines, and maintain an attention to detail.
- One (1) year of experience in positions involving bookkeeping or accounting preferred.
- Minimum age of 18 is required.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.