Server (seasonal) — Fairbanks Princess Riverside Lodge (Fairbanks, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level customer service and sales tasks.
- Routinely, takes food and beverage orders, serves customer, and collects payment.
- Answers customer queries.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications, with working knowledge of computerized restaurant point-of-sales (POS) systems.
- Working knowledge of basic mathematics is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One year of experience in positions involving serving, customer service, or bussing.
- Current TAMS card is required.
- To serve alcoholic beverages, a minimum age of 21 is required for this position.
- Employee housing is not available at this location.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Fairbanks, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.