Facilities Maintenance Assistant (seasonal) — Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge (Copper Center, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level maintenance tasks.
- Routinely performs maintenance and maintenance inspections.
- Assists with scheduled and unscheduled repairs.
- Maintains records.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to accuracy and detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- One year of experience in positions involving building maintenance.
- Current, valid driver's license, with clean driving record are required.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and will be a part of our random drug testing program.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Copper Center, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.