Fleet Detailer (seasonal) — McKinley Transportation and Logistics (Trapper Creek, AK)
- Performs a variety of entry-level vehicle maintenance tasks.
- Routinely, cleans and re-fuels fleet vehicles.
- High school completion or equivalent certification.
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and written, with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, maintain an attention to detail, while working in a team or group environment.
- Some experience in positions involving vehicle or automotive detailing is normally preferred for this job.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Trapper Creek, AK USA
Princess Cruises & Holland America Lines, Alaska
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.