Work at the Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge
The Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge is located in the small community of Cooper Landing in the middle of the Kenai Peninsula, perched high above the beautiful turquoise waters of the Kenai River. The lodge is the base for numerous wilderness activities such as rafting, horseback riding and mountain biking. It is also only a one hour scenic drive to Seward, gateway to Kenai Fjords National Park. World-famous fishing, hiking, and gold panning are also located just a short distance from the lodge’s front door.
The Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge offers many seasonal employment opportunities. Join a world-class team in customer service!
Situated approximately 100 miles of Anchorage and 50 miles North of Seward, Cooper Landing is centrally located in the Kenai Peninsula, commonly known as “Alaska’s Playground”. Bordering the Chugach National Forest and the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge, the Kenai Princess Lodge is surrounded by natural beauty. When not working, employees enjoy fishing, hiking, canoeing/rafting, mountain biking and more. The local community library is a mile down the road, as is the local softball/soccer field and volleyball court. Optional tours offered through the lodge, such as horseback riding, rafting, and boat excursions into Kenai Fjords National Park are available to employees at discounted prices.
- Dormitory living: typically shared rooms with bathrooms down the hall. This is a smoke free environment with dedicated smoking areas nearby. Housing is approximately a 5 minute walk to the main lodge where employee meals are served. Amenities at employee housing include:
- Laundry Facilities
- Ping pong and foosball tables
- Two recreation centers with large TV and DVD players
- Wireless internet access and one desk top computer available in recreation center
- A small number of televisions are available to rent for the summer at a minimal fee
- RV Sites: sites are available in our RV park
- Some off property housing is available in the small community, but is very limited
Why Work in Kenai?
The surrounding area has something for anyone who enjoys the outdoors! Whether you choose to fish, mountain bike the Resurrection Trail, or climb one of the many local peaks, the Kenai Princess Lodge is centrally located to enjoy a multitude of what Alaska has to offer.
Upon successful completion of the terms of the employment agreement, an attractive discounted travel program may be available, including cruises with Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, and Seabourn. Land excursions like river rafting and horseback riding are available at a discounted price.
Upon your arrival in Alaska, you will be picked up by a shuttle. Speak with your hiring manager for more information.